RenCare Solutions, Inc. (RCS) is a healthcare management and consulting firm that is interested in serving the long-term care community. The directors of RCS have a vision of providing and fostering the highest quality of care for every client. RCS works to make its vision a reality by managing facilities from the top to bottom, while providing employees with a great place to work. The company will also contract with other facilities to provide administrative and nursing support in order to help others in the industry reach their full potential in providing the highest quality of care.
There are two divisions of the RCS they include: RenCare Management (RCM) and RenCare Consultants (RCC). Both divisions serve entirely different purposes, while jointly working to improve the overall quality of long-term care.
The RenCare Mission has five components, with each being as integral to our success as the next.
1. Patient Mission -- Provide patients with the best care
2. Safety Mission -- Provide patients with the safest care
3. Quality Mission -- Provide the highest quality of care
4. Employee Mission -- Promote the deliverance of care
5. Economic Mission – Promote cost-efficient care
Keys to Success
• The highest level of quality, by providing customers with technology enhanced services, we strive to be the most efficient and professional provider on the market
• The highest level of expertise, with the amount of experience and education we will lead the industry with knowledge.
• The cheaper solution, we will provide the service of a full-time nurse at a fraction of the cost.
• The best reputation, we will maintain a positive image through professional, friendly, efficient, and skilled service.
RCS strives to provide all of its customers with the highest quality of service possible. Sometimes that may be directly through care and at others it may be through guidance and coordination of a business. However, RCS always looks to promote the effective implementation of its model into every business venture. The RenCare Solutions Model includes five components including: population focus, safe delivery, quality improvement, employee satisfaction, and cost-containment.